I believe that there are some European cities that everyone should visit (at least) once in their lifetime including Paris, London, Berlin and the eternal city and capital of Italy: Rome. I’ve visited Rome twice so far and it is a beautiful place with a lot of history and Italian charm. I’ve told you already why you have to visit Rome. Here is my guide to the things you have to do in Rome.
When in Rome:
1. Throw a coin in the famous Trevi Fontana di Trevi.
2. Experience the hustle and bustle on the Piazza del Popolo.
3. Eat the best gelato of your life.
4. Buy some Italian specialities on the Campo de’ Fiori market.
5. Explore the city by night.
6. Enjoy the amazing view of Rome from the Palatine Hill.
7. Indulgence some true Italian pizza and pasta.
8. Stand inside the Colosseum.
9. Drive a Vespa.
10. Watch the sunset from the Spanish steps.
11. Visit Vatican City and it’s museum.
12. Eat some more gelato.
13. Get lost in the small streets (believe me, it’s quite easy).
14. Relax on the steps in front of the Pantheon.
15. Mail a postcard from Vatican City.
16. Shop like the Italians do.
17. Walk to the top of the Vittoria Emmanuel II monument for an incredible view.
18. Cycle along the Tiber river.
19. Wander through the Roman-Jewish Quarter.
20. Have an Italian espresso in a nice café on the Piazza Navona.
Have you been to Rome? I would love to hear what on your to list of things to do was!